Saturday, April 5, 2008

Isaiah 6:3

As I was flipping through my journal from last year, I came across some notes I jotted down from the gathering one night. As I read through them a few minutes ago, I was reminded of the truth of these words, and of their importance in my life. I'm not sure if these are my words, or if they are exactly how my friend Isaac said them, but either way, it's good stuff.

"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty! The whole earth is full of His glory." - Isaiah 6:3
There is no one like Him - in His beauty, in His mercy, in His love, in His grace, in His kindness, in His glory, in His...God's actions of purifying Isaiah has been extended to us in the death of Jesus. He has touched us in the place of our guilt, saying "see? your guilt has been removed, your sins are forgiven." We have a beautiful, new-found innocence in the cross of Christ. Find and receive this innocence. We will not let our brokeness keep us down...Rise to Thee!

No comments: