Friday, May 9, 2008

Days Go By

I must admit, I like the facebook counter better - it tells me I only have 41 days left, rather than the 42 on this one. In either case - I can't believe there are only 40-something days until I leave for Zeway. The time has flown by so fast! Support is continuing to trickle in - I have currently raised a little over $2800. My budget is set at $3,700, so I still have $900 to go. I have debated on posting anything about how to financially support me on the blog, but I have finally decided to do it. I know that there are people that didn't get a letter, but want to support me, or hopefully people have caught the vision and excitement of my trip through reading the blog, and want to give. In either way, if you want to support me financially, here's where to send it:

Heartland Community Church
c/o HEMI* - Becky Miles/Ethiopia
8301 Lamar Ave.
Overland Park, KS. 66207

If you send $$ via check, please put Becky Miles/Ethiopia in the memo line. If you'd like a copy of my actual support letter, feel free to post a comment or email me asking for it!

*HEMI is the missions mobilization ministry of Heartland Community Church in Overland Park, Kansas. Funds that we raise for HEMI are used to cover expenses directly related to our trip and to help further the overall ministry of HEMI.

Your gifts are tax deductible, as allowed by law.

No comments: