Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh....Is All I Have

The feelings of being overwhelmed have officially hit. After a crazy busy (yet wonderful) week, I finally got to the point today where I turned my phone off, because I couldn’t handle listening to it ring anymore. As I walked through Target, I wondered why I kept returning, day after day, walking through the aisles as if I had nothing better to do. I came home, collapsed in front of the TV, resigning myself to “take the night off.” As I sat, watching my favorite show (Jon & Kate plus 8, anyone?), I realized that I had way too much to do to just be sitting. I completely repacked both of my bags to redistribute the weight, so that I’m not stuck doing it at 5am in the airport on Friday. So I sit here now, reveling in the fact that when tomorrow afternoon comes, I can sit and truly relax. I hope.

*you must know that I only returned to target day after day because I kept forgetting to get something or another every other time...it wasn't by choice!!

No comments: