Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Huh.

You remember when you were a kid, and you got a haircut that you were excited about, until you actually saw it on YOU? That moment when you looked in the mirror and realized that you were going to have to go out in public like that?

That's me right now.

Don't get me wrong: my beautiful friend Alison who cut my hair did EVERYTHING I asked her too - she's great...I think my judgment was slightly impaired by the presidential debates we were watching while cutting the hairs. I asked her to keep cutting it shorter, and shorter and shorter...until I asked if we could put an inch back. I've gotten lots of "it looks incredible!" and a few "wow. it's different" - which shout at me louder than the others. Eh. It's only hair. And it'll grow back. Right?

No comments: