Monday, November 10, 2008

Zach and Lia

Twice a month, I get to babysit two of my favorite kids. Tonight is one of those nights. I never walk away from these nights without something new to laugh at, and tonight proved to be no different.

Lia: C'mon Becky, we've got to get more stuff.
me: (while looking at a cd cover) Okay, let's go.
Lia: Uhhh, Becky? Are you coming?

******
We were playing with a pretend cell phone (that actually mysteriously rang as I was holding it...), and I answered the phone, pretending it was a girl from Zach's class. He took the phone, hung it up, and threw it on the floor, while pretending to throw a bomb on it. The phone rang again, and this time, Lia answered it.

Lia: Hello? Hello? OH NO!!!!!!!!! SHE'S DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Stewart Family said...

that's funny.

Stewart Family said...

thanks for loving our kids. we love you!!