Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Forging Elite Fitness...Or So They Say

I have this friend. He likes to work out. As we were talking a month or so ago about our gym/workout regimes, he mentioned that I needed to check out a certain workout website. I got excited, thinking that it was yet another way I could do some stuff outside of the gym to get back into shape. I checked it out, and began laughing immediately. It is RIDICULOUS. Seriously. And just to show its ridiculousness, check these out (they're straight from the website's daily workout page):



After seeing this last photo, I emailed Scott and told him that there was NO way it was real. And he informed me that it was real...because he had just finished doing it. I added him to my list of "ridiculous things."

*and of course, I mean ridiculous in a good way.

No comments: