Tuesday, January 27, 2009

They Picked Me Up!


I love this company. I've rented from them 4 or 5 times in the past few years, and realized today how much I truly appreciate their services. They always make things so easy, and even give you a ride to wherever you're going - FREE! I rented a car from them today, and was promptly picked up from the dealership where I left my car, was brisked to the local office, breezed through the paperwork, and was on my way to work - all within 15 minutes. And if that wasn't enough, when I dropped it off this afternoon, not only did they take me back to the dealership to pick up my car, but the manager himself took me so that I didn't have to wait for the normal driver to get back. Interestingly enough, the driver this morning told me that Enterprise is still owned and operated by the original man who started the company 50 years ago. I'm finding that when the original founder of something is still around, the company stays focused on...gasp...their customers. Imagine that.

And on a side note: If all of that wasn't enough, the manager also told me that one of the Enterprise office leaves all of their cars unlocked through the winter so that homeless people have a somewhat warm, safe place to sleep during the cold weather. Makes me like them all the more.

No comments: