Monday, May 4, 2009

Investigator for Hire

My new favorite moment of the week:

Mark (my non-related little brother) was sitting beside me at church tonight, when all of a sudden, I see his foot start poking at my purse. Then, his foot is IN my purse. I watch to see what he's doing, all the while trying to laugh very silently because a)it's in the middle of the talk, and b)I didn't want to stop him. I was curious as to what he was doing. He continues to stick his foot into my purse, until he's now using his foot to open it wider to see what was inside of it (a different friend had given me a dvd earlier, and I had stuck it in my bag). Finally, I couldn't help myself. I poked him, and asked him what he was doing. He looked at me as if he had done nothing out of the ordinary, and said "hey, what movie is that?"

No comments: