Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's Official!

The dates have been set, and as long as nothing changes, I will be in Zeway June 5th through June 28th. I'm excited as the process continues - it amazes me at how slow it can go, yet the trip seems right around the corner! As soon as I get the final budget, I will be making a very anxious trip to the post office to mail off my support letters. This trip is unique in several ways, and will play a part into how much support I have to raise. I am confident in knowing that God will provide wherever He calls me, and as anxious as I am about the amount, I am excited to be on a journey that will daily put me in a place of trusting in Him (however, there may be days where you will have to remind me of this!).

Pray:
- that God will begin to work in the hearts of those who will receive my letters - that they will desire to give gratefully and generously.

- that people who won't receive a letter (and perhaps not even know me) will desire to help fund a trip like this, and that they will connect with those 'letter holders,' and be led to give specifically toward my trip.

1 comment:

Stewart Family said...

i'm so glad that you put this together. excited to see how God unfolds all the details and makes provision for your trip!