Saturday, January 26, 2008

Realizations

I've been struck lately at the beauty of authentic community. Living in proximity with people who know you well. And even though Zeway is still months off, it's beginning to hit me that I'm going to be missing out on 4 weeks of one of the most beautiful parts of my life. These thoughts are making me incredibly grateful for the people around me; those who walk through the high and low roads of life with me. I'm extremely excited to be part of community life in Zeway - to experience community in a way that is unique to us, yet equally as authentic. To be part of the body of Christ in ways that I only dream of, and to connect with people on a heart level, despite the language barrier. I have a feeling that as time gets closer, it will be thoughts like this that will keep me awake...

1 comment:

Stewart Family said...

I'm certainly grateful for your life and the gift your friendship is to me!