Friday, September 26, 2008

Peace On Earth Once Again

Everything in my life is finally back in order - The Office returned to NBC last night. You might be thinking how sad my life is that it depends on a tv show to be complete - and I'll say that you have clearly never watched the show. I've been a devout fan for the past 3 years, and have watched (often multiple times) every episode. I plan Thursdays around it. Last night was no different: I gathered around the television with 12 friends, plenty of food, and a stapler in jello to spend one glorious hour laughing harder than I have in awhile. If you missed last night's episode, you can watch the full video at The Office website.

Quotables:

Dwight (talking to Pam): If I don't see you again before you leave, goodbye. Actually, I'll see you when you bring me the fax confirmation, so nevermind.
**
Michael: Pam, Pam, you can't leave yet! I wrote you a poem. Just wait for me to run up to my office and get it.

Pam: I can't, I really need to get going.

Michael: Okay, well, the last word was seagulls.

**
Michael: (talking to Holly, about her date) You'll have a good time. All the men from Scranton are handsome, and they show women a good time.

Dwight: Not that guy who killed his mother. He's not so handsome. Also, Kevin.



No comments: