Friday, December 26, 2008

Yet Another New

It seems like my life lately is all about new things...and THIS new thing is exciting, but wasn't something I was quite planning on just yet....


My little Frankie died on the way to my parents house on Christmas Eve. Luckily, I hadn't made it out of the town where my sister lives, so I was able to camp out (yet again) at her house, while my dad drove over to tow me back home. We talked it through, and realized that it was going to be cheaper in the long run to buy a new car now, rather than to keep band-aiding my old car - especially since it wasn't worth putting any more money into it. I went this morning to a local dealer that I've known since I was little, and he hooked me up with this cute little car! I love it, AND got a great deal on it!

2 comments:

Nathan said...

congrats becky! hope you enjoy it!

annaelyse said...

gotta love those "i wasn't really planning on buying this, but hey its cute and new" purchases. :P can't wait to see it in person!