Friday, April 15, 2011

Intimidation Factor

So I work with a person who is very interesting to say the least. And I don't mean that in a positive way. I'm pretty sure they must have been home-schooled (sorry for anyone that offends) because the social awkwardness is off the charts. Anyway - I've recently come to realize that this person is afraid of me. I consider myself to be a fairly mild mannered, friendly person. I just happened to say what I think, without sugar coating my irritation of others at times. Okay, all the time. Anyway, one said occasion with this particular person happened a while back, and since then, said person won't enter a room if I'm in it. Or will press their body against the wall if I happen to walk down the same hallway. It's kind of ridiculous, I know. Insert social awkwardness here.

No comments: